51 Upper Serangoon Road The POIZ Centre #03-09 Singapore 347697
Terms and conditions of service for Laundry and Drycleaning
1. We exercise utmost care in processing articles that are entrusted to us and clean each article using method that is best suited to the fabric nature, construction and nature.
2. We cannot assume responsibilities for inherent weaknesses or defects in the material that are not visibly apparent prior to cleaning. This applies particularly, but not exclusively to suede, leather, silk, satin, double face fabric, vinyl, polyurethanes, etc. We also do not assume responsibilities for color loss and shrinkage due to fabric limitation that is beyond our care methods.
3. Any ornaments, special buttons or accessories must be removed by the customer. We will not be responsible for loss or damage to trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, shoulder pads, sequins, etc. In the event that trimming, buckles, beads, or accessories that are non-detachable from the fabric due to design, we are not responsible for the damage for such accessories during processing.
4. In the event of any loss or damage to article due to our negligence, such liability shall not exceed ten (10) times the rates charged for cleaning the article provided that the claim is made within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of the article and the original receipt must be presented. Such claims shall be deemed not exceeding S$150.00 or whichever is lowest for any article, unless the value is declared in writing upon receipt for processing.
5. Any article with which the value declared by the customer exceeds S$150.00, the cleaning rate shall be at least five (5)% of the declared value, otherwise the standard rates apply. The article(s), whether partially or completely damaged must be retained by us upon settlement of claim unless otherwise agreed by the laundry service provider.
6. Stains removal shall only be performed upon customer request and at own risk. Complete removal may not always be possible.
7. A physical count must be made during collection by the customer, otherwise count taken by the laundry service provider shall be taken as of correct, in case of discrepancy. All articles will be inspected and should there be any discrepancy, be highlighted and made known to both parties immediately. Any subsequent complaints shall not be taken as responsibility of laundry service provider thereafter.
8. Curtain Cleaning Services – Due to prolonged hanging of curtains and constant exposure to sunlight, heat and humidity, weakening and degradation of the fabric may occur. Despite utmost care taken during the cleaning process, tears, holes or fabric discoloration may occur or be apparent. Progressive shrinkage may also occur because of the inherent nature of the fabric or because it was not completely pre-shrunk. For these possible reasons, we do not accept liability for any damage to curtains.
9. We do not assume responsibility for any items on Load Wash. The customer is required to inform on any separation of items for load washing.